Greddy Tuner Turbo Kit T518Z for Toyota 86, Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ (11510094)
Greddy Performance Products is excited to announce the release of the highly anticipated T518Z Tuner Turbo Kit for the 2013- Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ. With extensive testing both in Japan and the USA, this turbo kit was designed to enhance the overall performance for daily drivers and weekend racers. An ideal turbo sizing maintains the vehicles balanced driver feel, by maintaining good low-end response with the factory engine components. But the most noticeable improvements can be noticed on the factory power-band's dip in mid-range torque and at high RPM top-end power.
Greddy dyno test showed a +93.5whp / +68.7ft-lbs increase at 7psi on a stock 2013 Scion FR-S with factory injectors and fuel pump, just adding a GReddy-tuned EcuTek ecu, and a GReddy Evo3 70mm exhaust, - ( not Included) (Note: tuning for more power will require additional fuel enrichment upgrades) But even more importantly, the mid-range torque from 3150-4750 RPMs are significantly improved over the stock torque curve.
The Tuner Turbo Kit includes: a top-mounted Greddy T518Z 10cm2 actuator turbo on an equal length 4-1 SUS header-type exhaust manifold with dual flex joints, SUS downpipe and cat-delete, free-flow Airinx AY-SB intake, short-routing intercooler piping, Type-40E front-mounted intercooler with cast end-tanks and all the necessary brackets, heat-shields, hoses, clamps, and gaskets.
- Factory power-band's dip in mid-range torque and at high RPM top-end power
- Mid-range torque from 3150-4750 RPMs are significantly improved over the stock torque curve
- Includes all necessary bolts and hardware
- Extensive testing both in Japan and the USA
- Includes necessary gaskets, heat shields, couplings, hose, mounting brackets, etc.
- Subaru BRZ 2013-2015
- Photos for reference only. Actual product may vary.