BC Racing - ER Type Coilovers Nissan 350Z 03-08 (D-17-ER)
Our newest and most advanced model yet is the ER Type coilover system. It features large external reservoirs front and rear, separate rebound and compression adjustment and a twin-piston design. The external reservoirs hold much more oil than conventional coilovers, allowing the unit to operate for much longer before overheating. Additionally, the external reservoirs also house the secondary piston, which allows for the adjustment of compression. This is the perfect coilover system for the person who wants to fine-tune their setup using the separate 30-way rebound and compression tuning dials.
The BC Racing ER Type coilover system has 30 levels of damping force adjustment which adjusts both compression and rebound separately. Each lower mount is designed with the OEM part in hand to ensure precise fit and exact manufacturer tolerance specifications. The ability to store extra shock fluid for cooling purposes helps resist high temperatures created by prolonged track use.
- For track and street use
- Dual piston design (1 in reservoir, 1 in shock)
- Full height adjustability through shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of dampening adjustment (rebound on top of shock, compression on reservoir)
- Adjustable rear camber plates on certain applications
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Nissan 350Z 2003-2008
- Images used for marketing only actual product may vary.