The Low Flow Safety Switch for use with NX water/methanol injection systems can trigger a boost cut solenoid or a timing retard module. It is designed to activate a safety mode in case you run out of Water/Methanol.
The Low Flow Safety Switch allows for a safe tune in those instances where no Water/Methanol injection is present and an aggressive tune when Water/Methanol is utilized.
1. Fully adjustable alarm set point
2. Retard Timing- detailed instructions on integrating with MSD, J&S Safeguard, & other popular aftermarket ignitions.
3. Optional Solenoids to open waste gates or bypass valves to reduce boost.
4. Faster response time and can display real time flow in ml/min
5. Overflow alarm for leak detection.